Gold's Hall of Fame Top 300 2020: Voting and competition
24 July 2020, 12:29
• The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found athttp://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Gold Hall of Fame Top 300 radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 1st August to 23rd August 2020 on Gold (the "Radio Station").
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
- Go online to http://top300.mygoldmusic.co.uk/2020/ and register their details and place their votes.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 1st August and close at 23.59 on 23rd August 2020.
- To vote in the Gold Top 300 chart, an entrant must vote for up to 10 of their favourite songs.
- We may be unable to count a vote if the vote is incomplete or the piece of music cannot be accurately identified.
- Entrants must include their email address, phone number, or address to ensure their votes are not duplicates. Votes submitted without contact details may not be counted in the chart and will not be entered into the prize draw.
- Votes submitted using social media or posted online will not be eligible to enter the competition or be included in the chart. Only eligible votes submitted on the online form will be included in the chart.
- The new Top 300 chart will be announced over the August bank holiday weekend of 2020 once all the votes have been counted and verified.
- Once the Gold Top 300 voting has closed at 23.59 on 23rd August, winning entrants will be drawn at random from those who have voted online. And have completed eligible entries. Winners will be informed by telephone. Winners may be required to feature on-air.
- The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- There are three prizes and three winners in total. There will be one prize per separate winner.
- The first random winner drawn will receive a 2020 Apple iPad Pro (11-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi 128GB - Space Grey).
- The second random winner drawn will receive an £300 Amazon voucher.
- The third random winner drawn will receive an Echo Dot (3rd Gen, charcoal fabric) – Smart Speaker with Alexa.
Further conditions applicable to the prize:
• This prize is non-transferrable or refundable.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize for one that is of equal or greater value to the one stated.
The Promoter is Global Radio Services Ltd, 30th Leicester Square London WC2H 7LA.