Gold: National Lottery
The National Lottery on the Gold Network, December 2016.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/terms-use (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The National Lottery’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 00:01 on Monday 19th December 2016 to 23.59 on Sunday 25th December 2016 (the ‘Competition Period’) across the Gold Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must, during the Competition Period, go online to http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/win/ and register their details.
4. There will be a question and the Entrant will need to answer the question correctly to go in the draw to win.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries received during the Competition Period. They will be contacted off-air by someone at Global and told they have won.
6. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition and removed from the draw.
8. The winning Entrant will receive £1,000 in the form of a cheque. This will be arranged by Global.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
11. Global are the promoters of the competition