Gold: Bootleg Beatles
Bootleg Beatles on Gold
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Bootleg Beatles’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 21/05/18 to 27/05/18 on Gold (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk
• Entrants are required to answer one question, and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 06:00 on 21/05/18 and close at 23:59 on 27/05/18
• Three winners will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing by Global Radio.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
3 x winners will win a pair of VIP tickets to see Bootleg Beatles at Kenwood House on Sunday 17th June.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
• The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
• There is no cash alternative to this prize in whole or part.
• The prize is subject to availability and dates are subject to change.
• The prize does not include transport or accommodation.
• No food or drink may be brought into the concert arena.
• The prize is VIP tickets that includes access to the guest VIP area & backstage chillout seating.
• Global will not be held responsible should a show be cancelled, moved or if the cast has changed.
• For information and regular updates visit (http://www.heritagelive.net/
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.