DAB Portable Radio comp
13 November 2018, 17:28 | Updated: 15 November 2018, 11:25
Gold VIP Competition, November 2018
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/competition-terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”)) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Gold VIP’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 16.11.18 to 13.12.18 on Gold (the “Radio Station”).
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://campaign.mygoldmusic.co.uk/vipcompetitionwinter18, answer a question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 16.11.18 and close at 23:59 on 13.12.18.
4) One Entrant will be selected at random from all correct entries received and shall be deemed the Winner on 14.12.18.
5) The Winner will be notified within 2 working days of the closing date by email. In the circumstance that the Winner does not claim the prize within 5 working days, Global reserves the right to select a new Winner at random as per the process above.
6) Entrants must be a resident of the UK or Isle of Man and aged 18 or over.
7) Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8) One Entrant will win:
• A Pure Pop Midi Portable Digital DAB/FM Radio with Alarm and Kitchen Timer.
9) The Prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
10) Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
11) Although we will endeavour to ensure prizes will be delivered in time for Christmas it is possible that, due to unforeseen circumstances or issues beyond our control that this may not be possible. We will try to advise the winner if this will be the case.