Win Your Way To Vauxhall Holiday Park's Great British Beat Invasion Weekender!
Vauxhall Holiday Park Great British Beat Invasion Gold Weekender
January - February 2018
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at (http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/competition-terms-and-conditions/) apply to ‘Vauxhall Holiday Park Great British Beat Invasion Gold Weekender' radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Wednesday 17th January 2018 to Sunday 11th February 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Gold Network
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must click the link via the Gold Newsletter. The entrant must then answer the question and fill out the entry form.
4. Entries will open at 00:00 on Wednesday 17th January 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 11th February 2018.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and will be notified by Wednesday 14th February 2018.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over due to the prize being an adult only event.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
8. One winner will receive a stay in an Blackbird Caravan at Vauxhall Holiday Park during the Great British Beat Invasion Gold Weekender from 23rd March 2018 to 27th March 2018. The winner and guests will get access to all areas and facilities of the park which are open to the public during the Great British Beat Invasion Gold Weekender.
9. The stay will be for up to six people. The Blackbird Caravan offers one double and two twins.
10. All guests must be 18 or over.
11. Travel is not included.
12. The break is self catering.
13. The prize is non transferable and non-refundable.
14. Prize redemption will be discussed with the winner.
15. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize at its absolute discretion.