6 From The 60's Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Gold's 6 From The 60's Competition.
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/competition-terms-and-conditions/) apply to ‘6 from the 60’s’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 7th September 2015 until such time as all 6 artists and tracks have been identified(“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is GOLD.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Listen to GOLD each morning between 6am and 10am. If they think they can identify ONE of the artists and tracks in the ‘6 from the 60’s’ clip they should call 09011561156. Calls cost 50p plus the entrant’s telephone network’s access charge. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. Once the call has connected, entrants will be asked to answer a qualifying question by pressing the touchtone buttons on their phone to select a correct answer. If they answer correctly, they will be entered into the draw to be selected at random to go to air and play ‘6 from the 60’s’. Entrants who are chosen in the random draw will be contacted using the phone number they leave on the line when they call. There will be three rounds of ‘6 from the 60’s’ in the Breakfast show each weekday. One caller will be taken to air per round.
5. All entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. Once on air, entrants will be asked to identify one of the songs (Title and artist) from the 6 six song montage. They will then be notified if they have correctly identified one of the ‘6 from the 60’s’. Only the correct answers will be accepted and the producer’s decision is final.
7. There will be a competition round at 7am, 8am & 9am each weekday, until the competition finishes. Competition rounds may from time to time feature clues, as announced on air or posted at www.mygoldmusic.com.
Gold reserves the right to take the game off air for bank holidays or at other times when programming output requires it.
8. Entrants must be 18 years old or over
9. Multiple entries are permitted – you can enter as many times as you like.
10. There will be a cash prize as announced on air. Once an artist and track has been identified, there will not be any further prizes available for the identification on air of that track.
11. There are six prizes to be won:
1st track guessed: £100
2nd track guessed: £200
3rd track guessed: £300
4th track guessed: £400
5th track guessed: £500
6th track guessed: £1,000
12. Each prize must be won by a different entrant
13. Once one track and artist has been uniquely identified, that prize is no longer available.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our phone entry services, please have a look at our FAQ's or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.