Lazy Sunday Small Faces
GLOBAL’S MAKE SOME NOISE TEXT TO WIN & DONATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run from 6am on 16th September 2016 – 11pm on 9th October 2016 (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Capital fm, Capital XTRA, Heart, Radio X, Gold, LBC, Classic fm and Smooth Radio.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word TECH to one of the following Radio Stations shortcodes; Capital’s 83958, Capital XTRA’s 61236, Heart’s 82122, Radio X’s 83936, Gold’s 81156, LBC’s 84850, Classic FM’s 61812 or Smooth Radio’s 65588 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 6am on 16th September 2016 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 11pm on 9th October 2016 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter as many times as you like, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of a bundle of tech worth £4,000 and includes a Samsung 49” 4K Smart TV, the latest Epson home cinema projector, a Sonos Play bar, two Sonos Play1 smart speakers, a PS4, an Apple TV, two pairs of B&W on ear Bluetooth headphones, an iPad mini 4, and the latest GoPro camera. The prize will also include a selection of AV cables to suit the equipment, along with a TV wall bracket and ceiling mount for the projector. - This prize must be redeemed by 31st January 2017. - Free delivery is included within the UK. Alternatively, items can be collected from Media Powerhouse Ltd, Elstree Film Studios, Shenley Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1JG. - Prize winners must be over the age of 18. - The content of the prize may be subject to change; in the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the contents of the prize and substitute with another prize. - We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize. - Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm delivery of product. - Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647).
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.