Juke Box Jive Rubettes
GOLD’S ONE SECOND SONG on GOLD, January 2015
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/terms-use) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Gold’s One Second Song’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 26th January 2015 until ‘Gold’s One Second Song’ has been identified (the “Duration”) on Gold.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 090 1156 1156 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at 52p from a BT landline. Other networks may be higher and calling form a mobile will cost considerably more.
The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out by the presenter(s) on air.
4. Once the call has connected, entrants will be asked to answer a qualifying question by pressing the touchtone buttons on their phone to select a correct answer. If they answer correctly, they will be entered into a draw and one entrant for each round will be selected at random to go to air and play ‘Gold’s One Second Song’. Entrants who are chosen in the random draw will be contacted using the phone number they leave on the line when they call in the first instance.
5. When you call, our system will recognise your phone number and at the end of the call, you will be presented with an offer whereby if you call to enter a second time in the same competition round, you will receive an additional (3rd) entry at no extra cost. When you call a second time from the same number, the system will recognise your number again and will present you with two qualifying music questions, both of which will be entered into the draw for that competition round. This 3 for 2 offer does not span multiple rounds. Unfortunately this offer is not available to callers who call from a withheld number.
6. The Telephone Line will be re-set after each competition round. Entrants wishing to be included in each draw will need to enter each competition round by calling the Telephone Line.
7. All entrants selected to play may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call may be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
8. The first randomly selected caller will be played ‘Gold’s One Second Song’. The caller must correctly identify the Artist and Title of the song to be in with a chance of winning. There will be 3 rounds each weekday from 7am to 10am. (Gold reserves the right to take the game off air for bank holidays or at other times when programming output requires it).
9. The first caller to correctly identify the Artists and Title of ‘Gold’s One Second Song’ will win the cash jackpot. Only the correct answer will be accepted and the Producer's decision is final.
10. All players must be 18 or over.
11. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £500 or greater from a competition or promotion on one or more of Global Radio’s radio stations or websites within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
12. Multiple entries are permitted - You can enter as many times as you like but please be aware of the call cost charges. We strongly advise against excessive use.
13. The cash jackpot will start at £100 and will increase by £10 each time an entrant submits a guess. There is no cash cap on the jackpot. Gold reserves the right to increase the Jackpot amount at any time.
14. The cash jackpot will be paid by cheque to the winner.
15. The prize is non-transferrable.
16. Global Radio reserves the right to change or amend the prize at any time.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our phone entry services, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.