Life On Mars David Bowie
British Airways terms & conditions.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run from 12th May 2017 at 16:00 to 22nd May 2017 at 09:00 (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Classic FM, Smooth and Gold.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word SUN or SAND (depending upon station) to one of the following radio stations shortcodes: Classic FM 61812 (SUN), Smooth 65588 (SUN), Gold 65588 (SAND) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 16:00 12th May 2017 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 09:00 22nd May 2017 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of a luxury 7-night holiday to Tobago.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647).
-The prize includes two return world traveller (economy) flights from London Gatwick to Tobago, seven nights’ accommodation for two people sharing a room at The Villas at Stonehaven (4.5*) in Tobago and two dinner vouchers per person.
-The prize is valid until 31st December 2018.
-The prize is subject to availability, blackout dates, and cannot be taken during peak seasons*
*Carnival (12th & 13th February 2018)
-All prize elements must be redeemed at the same time.
-Flights provided are from London, in economy class and are subject to availability.
-Holiday insurance is not included and must be purchased before travel.
-Wheelchair access may be limited.
-It is the responsibility of the winners to organise any necessary visas and passports required for travel.
-This prize draw is open only to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland, aged 18 Years or over except employees of British Airways and its subsidiaries, anyone professionally connected with this prize draw and immediate family members of any of the above persons. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
-No purchase is necessary.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
-All incidental expenses are the responsibility of the prize-winner.
-Transfers and domestic connections are not included.
-Upgrades to a higher cabin are not permitted.
-Once the holiday is booked, it is non-changeable, exchangeable, or refundable. If you miss your flight, or fail to take the outbound leg, your flight will be void and cancelled.
-The prize is not transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered. The prize winner will be responsible for all transfers to and from the airports, insurance, visa if necessary and spending money.
-BA accepts no responsibility for entries lost.
-BA reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its reasonable control.
-By entering this prize draw, the Eligible Participant agrees to the personal data they supply being used by BA (or its agents or contractors) to administer the promotion.
-BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice these terms and any tickets or vouchers issued free in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
-This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
-The promoter of this prize draw is British Airways plc (BA), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered Number 1777777 England.
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.