Gold: O2 Priority Madness
O2 Priority Madness on Gold
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘O2 – Madness’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 23/01/18 – 25/01/18 on Gold (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to mygoldmusic.com. Online entry will open at 1000 on 23/01/18 and close at 2359 on 25/01/18. Entrants will need to answer a question and register their details on the entry form provided. From all correct entries, 2 winners will be picked at random and contacted on the details provided at the point of entry.
• The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
2x pair of tickets to see Madness in July 2018 at one of the following venues:
Englefield Estate – Friday 6th July 2018
Euston Park, Thetford – Saturday 7th July 2018
Ragley Hall – Friday 13th July 2018
Alnwick Castle – Saturday 14 July 2018
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
• Additional Terms & Conditions
- Transport and accommodation are not provided. Tickets are non-transferable.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event and /or Event Partner, which can be found on the event website and/or obtained at the box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Tickets cannot be exchanged unless the event is cancelled.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Tickets are given subject to the venue or Event Partner’s rights to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- The venue, Event Partner and Ticketweb accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- There will be no right to pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind, unless offered by management.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to their actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording in relation to the event and/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security, which may be carried out for the security of customers.
- Sale of Alcohol - if you appear to be under 25 O2 will ask you to prove your age in our venues. O2 apologises if this policy causes any embarrassment.
- Due to sound levels, crowd profiles at shows and the facilities at venues, AMG restrict the age of those attending events to children aged 8 & over unless otherwise specified. We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time.
- Any ticket holder throwing objects (beer, glasses etc.) will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
- Smoking is not permitted in the venue offenders will be ejected.
- If the show is cancelled then unfortunately no replacement or new tickets will be offered to the winner.
- The winner must be one of those that attends, tickets are non-transferable