Daydream Believer Monkees
Tickets to Elvis Exhibition on Gold, August 2015
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.mygoldmusic.co.uk/terms-use/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Elvis Exhibition ‘ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 10th August 2015 – 14th August 2015 on Gold (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must text ‘WIN + the answer to 81156 on hearing the daily title to a popular Elvis song. One word of the title will be left blank. The blank word is the daily answer. Listeners will have a time limit, as specified on air, as to how long they will have to enter the daily competition.
4. One text will be selected at random from all entries received and called back, listeners will need to answer the call in order to claim the prize.
5. Standard network rates apply, please check with your telephone provider as to exact costings.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over
7. Multiple entry is permitted; but an entrant can only win once.
8. The prize of which there is one per day to be won shall be a family ticket to Elvis, Graceland Exhibition at London's O2. The family ticket will admit 2x adults and 2x children to the event.
9. Please note neither travel nor accommodation is included in the Prize.
10. In the event of the exhibition being cancelled or postponed, the supply of an alternative Prize is at the discretion of the exhibition Promoter.
11. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize.
Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the Prize.