Terms and Conditions; Thomson Cruises Gold Cruise 2014
‘THOMSON CRUISES’ ON GOLD NETWORK
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), which can be found at www.mygoldmusic.co.uk apply to ‘Thomson Cruises’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 17.01.2014 to 24.01.2014 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Gold Network
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition, Entrants must text the number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”) as directed by the presenter on air. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air by the presenter on each day of the Competition.
4. On Friday 24th January, the presenter will select at random one Entrant who has texted in their entry on Monday 20th, Tuesday 21st, Wednesday 22nd or Thursday 23rd January. Only entries received within the opening and closing times of the Text Message Line on any one day of the Competition will be eligible for selection.
5. The presenter will bring the Entrant to air and play them a snippet from a song. The Entrant will be asked a question about the song. If the Entrant answers correctly, they will be awarded the Prize. If the Entrant does not answer correctly, they will not be awarded a Prize and an alternative Entrant will be picked at random to play as per clause 4. The new Entrant will be played a different song and asked a question about it. The process will continue until an Entrant answers the question correctly on air.
6. Entrants will be required to answer their phone and speak to the presenter on air. If an Entrant does not answer the phone, is driving at the time of the call and cannot safely pull over, or if the call is disconnected for a reason out of the control of Global Radio, Global Radio reserves the right to terminate the call and select another Entrant.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over
8. Only one entry per person per day of the Competition: duplicate entries will be removed.
9. There is 1x Prize available.
10. The Prize includes:
• 1x 7-night Aegean Delights cruise for two adults onboard Thomson Majesty, departing on 6th June 2014 from Corfu.
• The winner and their guest will stay in a standard outside cabin on deck 3 or deck 4, on a full board basis.
• 2x return economy flights to the cruise departure point for two adults are included in the Prize. Flights will depart from London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow or Bournemouth airport. The winner and their guest will receive return transfers from the airport to the port.
• Prize includes £500 spending money, to be fulfilled in the form of a cheque posted to the winner’s address.
11. The winner and their guest are subject to Thomson Cruises terms & conditions, which can be found here:
12. At the time of running the Competition, the cruise itinerary is as follows. This is subject to change at any time.
Day 1: Fly UK to Corfu Town
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: Mykonos - Greece
Day 4: Kusadasi, - Turkey (for Ephesus)
Day 5: Piraeus (for Athens)
Day 6: Monemvasia (Greece)
Day 7: Katakolon, Greece (for Olympia)
Day 8: Fly Corfu to UK
13. The Prize does not include pre-bookable cabin service, travel insurance, visas, personal expenses or spending money.
14. Entrants must hold a valid passport and all documentation required to enter the countries visited on the cruise. This is the winner’s responsibility.
15. Prior to departure, we advise the winner to purchase comprehensive travel insurance and have any relevant inoculations.
16. Prize draw is open to UK residents over 18 except employees or immediate families of TUI Travel PLC Group of Companies.
17. There is one 7-night cruise prize, provided by Thomson Cruises – a trading name of TUI UK Limited, a member of the TUI Travel PLC Group of Companies, registered in England and Wales under number 2830117 and whose registered office is at TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL.
18. The winner, as a condition of receiving the prize, may be required to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter.
19. Global Radio cannot be held responsible for any travel disruptions which may affect the winner’s ability to take the Prize, including but not limited to: flight delays/cancellations, cancellation of the cruise, train delays/cancellations, road traffic congestion.
20. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative Prize.
21. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the Prize, or any part of the Prize, at any time.